- DCS 121-D -- 1090a-ITMA-REEL/CDR
- Recorded from Eddie Butcher in his house at Aughil crossroads, Magilligan, Co. Derry, 17 September 1970 [tracks A1–5]
- HS 7010
- 1090a-ITMA-REEL/CDR on-site copy: 4255 2237 2270
- 1090a-ITMA-REEL/CDR off-site copy: 3156 2112 6234
- 1090a-ITMA-REEL/CDR user copy: SA426B 0906280
- 1090a-ITMA-REEL/CDR donor copy: SA426B 0906180
- The Moorlough shore (‘Oh you hills and dales and flowery vales lies near to the Moorlough shore...’), song / Eddie Butcher, singing in English
- Blow the candle out (‘It’s of a young apprentice boy...’), song / Eddie Butcher, singing in English
- The bonny Irish boy (‘His real name I won’t mention...’), song / Eddie Butcher, singing in English
- Now there is something else, song [extra verse added to the song ‘The new Mallard bar, words by Eddie Butcher (see 6901)], song / Eddie Butcher, singing in English [end of recording session]
- My Aunt Biddy (‘My aunt Biddy had a boil on her diddy...’), song [Eb used to hear small boys singing this] / Eddie Butcher, singing in English [session resumed next morning and ended here] [END OF BAND ONE]
- 1 sound tape reel : analog
- Indexes provided by Hugh Shields, see related ephemera
- Carton: `70/ / -10 / SONGS, Magilligan, co. Derry / MASTER'. See HSRR.Ephemera.
- Spool: `Master 70/10'