- DCS 74-D -- 1019a-ITMA-REEL/CDR
- Recorded from Eddie Butcher (of Magilligan, Co. Derry) while staying in the house of Hugh Shields, Dublin, 1–10 July 1968 [tracks A1–4]
- HS 6817
- 1019a-ITMA-REEL/CDR on-site copy: 3120 2222 3994
- 1019a-ITMA-REEL/CDR off-site copy: 3074 2127 2351
- 1019a-ITMA-REEL/CDR donor copy: SA426B 0149180
- 1019a-ITMA-REEL/CDR user copy: SA426B 0150780
- Alexander (‘Oh it’s don’t you know the reason love this night that I am here?...’), song / Eddie Butcher, singing in English
- The tree in the ground (‘In yonder ground there was a tree...’), song [incomplete?] / Eddie Butcher, singing in English
- Moorlough Mary (‘The first place that I saw Moorlough Mary...’), song / Eddie Butcher, singing in English
- Many’s a misty morning, song [single line fragment] / Eddie Butcher, singing in English [END OF BAND ONE]
- 1 sound tape reel : analog
- Indexes provided by Hugh Shields, see related ephemera
- Carton: `Songs MASTER UFM 17'
- Spool: `UFM MAster 17 /17'