- DCS 73-D -- 1017a-ITMA-REEL/CDR
- Recorded from Eddie Butcher (of Magilligan, Co. Derry) while staying in the house of Hugh Shields, Dublin, 1–10 July 1968 [tracks A1–5]
- HS 6815
- 1017a-ITMA-REEL/CDR on-site copy: 3120 2222 3992
- 1017a-ITMA-REEL/CDR off-site copy: 3074 2127 1947
- 1017a-ITMA-REEL/CDR user copy: SA426B 0310780
- 1017a-ITMA-REEL/CDR donor copy: SA426B 0310080
- The ‘Trader’ (‘Oh come all you gallant seamen bold, now listen here a while to me...’), song / Eddie Butcher, singing in English
- The hills of Glenshee (‘As I went a-walking the heather was blooming...’), song / Eddie Butcher, singing in English
- It’s of a row to you I’ll show, song / Eddie Butcher, singing in English
- It’s of a row I’ll tell to you (‘It’s of a row I’ll tell to you between a woman and a man...’), song / Eddie Butcher, singing in English
- Cock-a-doodle-doo (‘As I roved out one evening to have a bit of a walk...’), song [sung to the airs of ‘Phil the fluter’s ball’, and ‘The old plaid shawl’] / Eddie Butcher, singing in English [END OF BAND ONE
- 1 sound tape reel : analog
- Indexes provided by Hugh Shields, see related ephemera
- Carton: `SONGS MASTER UFM 15'
- Spool: `15 / UFM 15 Master'