- 1012a-ITMA-REEL/CDR -- DCS 72-D -- 785-ITMA-REEL/DAT
- Recorded from Paddy Tunney and Dermot Leahy (age about 40) at the house of Hugh Shields, Dublin, 4 July 1968 [tracks A1–2]
- HS 6810
- 1011a-ITMA-REEL/CDR on-site copy: 3120 2222 4031
- 1011a-ITMA-REEL/CDR off-site copy: 3074 2127 1519
- 1011a-ITMA-REEL/CDR user copy: SA42B 0036180
- 1011a-ITMA-REEL/CDR donor copy: SA426B 0039380
- Tunney, Paddy
- Leahy, Dermot
Tam Lin (‘Lady Margaret, Lady Margaret with a needle and thread...’), song [learnt from A.L. Lloyd] / Paddy Tunney, singing in English
Edward (‘Where have you been the whole afternoon...’), song [ learnt from Paddy Doran] / Paddy Tunney, singing in English
The walls of Jerusalem (‘Oh the poor man lived outside the walls of Jerusalem...’), song [learnt from his father] / Dermot Leahy, singing in English [END OF BAND ONE]
- 1 sound tape reel : analog
- Indexes provided by Hugh Shields, see related ephemera
- Carton: `_er Hauptman Kopewick G 076 /9'
- Spool: `9 / 9'